INTERNATIONAL LIVESTOCK FORUM
STUDENT TRAVEL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION
About the ILF Student Travel Fellowship: All undergraduate and graduate students from any university around the world, pursuing a degree in Animal Science or another agricultural field, are eligible to apply for a travel fellowship to the 2018 International Livestock Forum. Twenty students will be selected for this fellowship.
Selected students will participate in the following (schedule subject to change):
• Thursday, January 4, 2018: Welcome Reception and Industry Speaker in Denver, Colorado;
• Friday, January 5, 2018: Industry tours and ILF kickoff ILF;
• Saturday, January 6, 2018: Impressive lineup of keynote speakers and industry panelists followed by World-famous NWSS Rodeo;
• Sunday, January 7, 2018: Behind-the-scenes tours at the NWSS
Fellowship recipients will receive the following:
• $500 voucher for fellows flying in for the ILF; $100 voucher for students driving to the ILF;
• Four nights of lodging;
• All meals on Friday tour day;
• Complimentary registration for the 2018 ILF, including free meals and an impressive lineup of keynote speakers and elite industry panelists;
• NWSS badge for admission during entire show; one rodeo ticket for Saturday night’s Colorado versus the World rodeo at the NWSS.
Applications for the ILF Student Travel Fellowship must be submitted online by midnight (MST) on Friday, October 27, 2017. Applications have now closed. Recipients of the fellowship will be notified by mid-November. Selected recipients will be responsible for booking their own travel to/from Denver; however, travel vouchers will be presented when the students arrive in Colorado. Please note that all fellows need to be present in Denver by 5pm on Thursday, January 4th, 2018. Students are free to leave anytime on Sunday, January 7th, 2018, or can tailor their arrival/departure to allow more time to explore the NWSS. Hotel and other fellowship details will be provided after the final group of students is selected. For any questions regarding the ILF or the ILF Student Travel Fellowship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Livestock Forum Application
Applications have now closed.
For full consideration, complete applications must be submitted to email@example.com by midnight (MST) on Friday, October 27th.