INTERNATIONAL LIVESTOCK FORUM
STUDENT TRAVEL FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION
All undergraduate and graduate students from any university around the world, pursuing a degree in Animal Science or another agricultural field, are eligible to apply for a travel fellowship to the 2020 International Livestock Forum. Twenty students will be selected for this fellowship.
Selected students will participate in the following (schedule subject to change):
- Thursday, January 9, 2020: Welcome Reception and Industry Speaker in Denver, Colorado;
- Friday, January 10, 2020: Industry tours and ILF kickoff;
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: Impressive lineup of keynote speakers and industry panelists followed by World-famous NWSS Rodeo;
- Sunday, January 12, 2020: Behind-the-scenes tours at the NWSS
Fellowship recipients will receive the following:
- $500 voucher for fellows traveling internationally; $100 voucher for fellows traveling domestically;
- Four nights of lodging;
- Meals: Thursday dinner; all meals on Friday; Saturday breakfast and lunch; Sunday breakfast
- Complimentary registration for the 2020 ILF, including free meals and an impressive lineup of keynote speakers and elite industry panelists;
- NWSS badge for admission during entire show; one rodeo ticket for Saturday night’s Colorado versus the World rodeo at the NWSS.
Applications for the ILF Student Travel Fellowship must be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by midnight (MST) on Friday, October 25th, 2019. Recipients of the fellowship will be notified by mid-November. Selected recipients will be responsible for booking their own travel to/from Denver, Colorado; however, travel vouchers will be presented when the students arrive at the ILF. Please note that all fellows need to be present in Denver by 5pm on Thursday, January 9th, 2020. Student fellows are free to leave anytime on Sunday, January 12th 2020 or can tailor their arrival/departure to allow for more time to explore the NWSS. Hotel and other fellowship details will be provided after the final group of student fellows is selected. For any questions regarding the ILF or the ILF Student Travel Fellowship, please contact email@example.com.
International Livestock Forum Application. APPLY HERE (link application, attached).
For full consideration, completed applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (MST) on Friday, October 25th, 2019.